Tuesday, May 13, 2008

morning air (breathe)


morning air (breathe), originally uploaded by andyrobe.

i am sore as hell. the pain pills are working quite well, i feel like all i've done the last 24 hours is sleep (and bleed). i am feeling better today though. I was so so out of it yesterday. i actually do remember coming out of the surgery this time, unlike when i had my wisom teeth removed and I don't remember anything until the next morning rolled around. so here i sit on the couch, in a drug induced state, with the driest mouth i've ever had (cause i can't breathe at all through my nose for all the packing, and stints and bandages) a really sore throat, and blood dripping down my throat and out of my nose. what a life!

2 comments:

Christy said...

HUGS to you!!!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.