Monday, May 12, 2008

Surgery

This is Crystal, posting for Andrew, who is currently passed out, recovery from major surgery on his nose and tonsils.

Warning: The following pictures are rather graphic, but Andrew asked me to post them, so you all could see the process in which he heals.

This first picture is a BEFORE picture that I took of Andrew's nose, prior to surgery today



This next picture is a close up of his tonsils. Pretty gross, huh?

Now, this is what Andrew looks like under his bandages. It's pretty nasty. I have to change them every 2 hours or so. I think it looks like he got in a fight. I told him I always wanted a man who would fight for me!

Here's after I cleaned him up a bit. Check out the bloody goo that constantly drips from his nostrils. Awesome, isn't it?

Here's a side view of the new nose. I think it looks different.
Here's another bloody shot. He looks out of it, mainly because he is!

Thanks to everyone who kept Andrew and our family in your prayers. Please continue to pray for quick healing!

1 comment:

Julie Roberts said...

oh my god - i just screamed out loud! that is horrible!!!! i hope you heal well and SOON!!!