Monday, July 14, 2008

i took off friday for indiana to see my girls for the weekend. it all went by to quickly. it was so good to see crystal though, it was worth the drive. Finley was so excited to see me, and that made my day. but now i'm back in TN studying studying studying...

on the way back from evansville, mom texted me and told me i might want to come back through lexington ky, cause there was some trouble on I-40. i would still be sitting on the road, they closed I-40 for dozens of miles for the entire weekend while they tried to clean up the chemical spill and keep it from blowing up, or turning to acid.

the tanker carrying TiCl4


the tunnels of L-ville


long way down


VIP (er)


rain rain hydroplane


hwy cnstrxn







traffic


one of the many crazy things i saw on the way back was an 18-wheeler full of chicken cages. it smelled really bad

the rainbow at the end...

2 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

WOW! awesome pics! I've never seen a truck with chickens anywhere I wonder where they are headed :(

HS

Christy said...

larry and i say that it's a miracle you arrive home safely since you were taking those pics WHILE driving... :o)

glad you didn't get stuck in traffic...that would have stunk, especially with your test on mon!