Saturday, April 5, 2008

it never really rains here...

this might be my favorite picture so far ever. i incorporates so much of what i love about photography. and it happens to be one of my favorite places in the world (the watauga river valley at the steel bridge). it's an old picture from september of last year, but i just had to share.

they've cut my hours in half at work. i just work fridays and saturdays now. and i will only be there for another four weeks or so. may 9th is my last day. april 29 is my final in organic. then may 12th is my surgery and hopefully i will recover in time to go to florida in june. i can't wait.

i have had really bad heartburn all day. i have eaten the tums all day too. it might be all the garlic i have drunk today. who knows.

I think/hope Memphis wins the championship. they are fun to watch.

I like memphis, and i am actually really excited to live there for a year. it will be an awesome experience. and i should get some amazing photos too. and pharmacy school should be neat too i guess. :)

i'm rambling...

No comments: