Saturday, April 19, 2008

the future's lookin good to me

we're back in memphis for the weekend. last night i had my first taste of the pharmacy school life. we all got together in an old gym and played ice-breakers for and hour and a half. there were probably 259 people in there and it was crazy. thank goodness Crystal went with me or I would have lost my mind. i am not so much a people person. today i had information sessions all morning. there was a lunch and apartment tours, but i opted out on those. we know how to look for apartments ourself thank you. and there is a formal dinner and dance at the zoo tonight. i don't think we'll be going. first of all it's a formal, second of all... IT's A Formal! no thanks! we will probably go to the zoo tomorrow. i am excited. i am really glad we came this weekend. it has got me really excited to start school.

go big orange...

the mississippi is pretty stinking flooded. i think it's cool though.

No comments: