Wednesday, April 16, 2008

days like these are good for the soul

some days i have to go looking for pictures... and then, some days, i just can't take them fast enough, they are everywhere, i'm literally holding my camera out the car and driving from one to the next. i love it. yesterday was one of those days. here's a couple of my favorites from the day. just some to leave you with while we are off to Memphis. hopefully i will get to take a photo or two in the big city. until then... enjoy (and comment if you'd like...)









and my absolute favorite of the day...





2 comments:

LarryD said...

Great Pictures. The locations look rather familiar. Grandma and Grandpa have provided a lot ov good picture opportunities haven't they.

Kerri said...

Hey, I have a couple of questions for you about your camera and pictures. Considering buying a new digital camera and want some advice. Could you email me at kerriankenman@gmail.com ? Thanks!