Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008

So i sat down and thought about the albums that meant the most to me this year. This is my list, but i'm sure there are some that i have forgotten. The new Fall Out Boy album is fantastic but i've only listened to it three times and it just came out so it's not on the list... if it was it would probably be somewhere around three or four. So here are my top ten albums for 2008 in some sort of order.

  1. MGMT - oracular spectacular
  2. The Black Keys - attack and release
  3. Coldplay - viva la vida
  4. Drive-By Truckers - brighter than creation's dark
  5. The Raconteurs - consolers of the lonely
  6. TV on the Radio - dear science
  7. My Morning Jacket - evil urges
  8. Beck - modern guilt
  9. Gnarls Barkley - odd couple
  10. Ryan Adams - cardinology
  11. The Black Crowes - warpaint
  12. Ra Ra Riot - rhumb line

Here's my top 5 rap albums... again in some sort of order...

  1. Lil Wayne - tha carter III
  2. Black Milk - tronic
  3. T.I. - paper trail
  4. Nas -
  5. Girl Talk - feed the animals
  6. Jay-z / viva la hova
I have a list of my favorite songs but it's 50 songs long so i didn't post it. If you really want to know about it i could put it up, or make you a cd...

No comments: