Sunday, December 14, 2008

the ultimate insult

so apparently this happened...



Embedded Video

Blogged with the Flock Browser


here's my question... Where were the Secret Service Guys? This fellow has time to chuck not one but TWO shoes at the President before he is tackled by another journalist. He lobs the first one, reaches down, grabs and throws the second one while Bush is showing off his mad dodgeball skills and pointing at the guy like "you watch your back!"... all this before security busts through the door and the crowd. If I were the President, that is the kind of service that would make me lock myself in the Presidential airplane and refuse to come back out. I'm just saying... isn't there someone who's job it is to make sure that this kind of thing doesn't happen... How funny!

No comments: